jueves, 10 de marzo de 2011

NOTA DE PRENSA DE JOSH HALL

Hello All! I hope this message finds each and everyone of you well! Just a little note to get this summer started! I'm in the process right now of putting in a blank order with US Blanks for this summer. From 5 feet to 11 feet,from small fish to big fish, I will have the blanks I need with the rockers, densities, and multiple stringer set-ups to be able to build the most quality boards possible. I will let you know when blanks are on their way over so that we can start planning orders and shaping dates!

Please feel free to contact me via this email address for any questions, inquiries or special requests!!!

I will also be trying to organize glass on fin orders (Geppy, bamboo, and dan partch) and will be showcasing my new 2011 J Hall Quad fin templates built for the FCS fin system..

Thank you everyone for your support. I look forward to seeing you soon!

JH

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario